The Havok was born to ride fast and long, to keep you comfortable as you fly in the face of the elements. Made for adventure, whatever your adventure is today. The Havok can run anything from skinny gravel tires to 29 × 3.0 tires so you can set it up for the terrain you’re getting ready to conquer.
The titanium frame dampens washboards and ruts when you’re bombing the gravel. The front triangle is big for your frame bag. Triple bottle mounts on the top and bottom of the down tube, and rack and fender mounts allow multiple bikepacking and touring gear options. The Havok is 2x compatible and includes dropper post routing. It’s designed for drop bars or your favorite traveling bars. It has sliding dropouts for versatility, and even running singlespeed, if you want to. And, perhaps one of the greatest features is it’s suspension corrected for a 100mm 29er fork, if desired.
The Havok can hold its own in a gravel grind, or take all your stuff to a remote campsite. It’s a true bike friend that will do anything you ask of it.
Standard Frame Features
- Construction – Light and beautifully crafted titanium
- Axle Spacing – 12mm x 148mm boost; (axle included)
- Dropouts – Sliding Paragon style; (inserts and titanium hardware included)
- Headtube – 44mm straight
- Bottom Bracket – Threaded 73mm
- Seatpost – 31.6mm; (35mm clamp included); dropper compatible
- Bottle Mounts – 3-boss on top of downtube, 3-boss on bottom of downtube (sizes L and XL – 2-boss on seat post)
- Rack mounts and fender mounts
- 2x front derailleur compatible
- Wheels/Tires – Fits 29+ (up to 3.0) tires
- Forks – Rigid or 100mm 29er (~508mm axle to crown) suspension corrected
- Versatile design works for gravel, singletrack, all-road
Geometry numbers in millimeters. Dimensions are using a 485mm axle to crown rigid fork.
Standover measured from midpoint between seat tube and head tube.
TT Effective Length
Seat Tube Length
Seat Tube Angle
Head Tube Length
Head Tube Angle
My Havok bike is not only beautiful, but it is so much more comfortable than any of my previous bikes. George nailed the custom sizing for me exactly. It is such a different fit and feel to what I have been riding. A few small tweaks to the saddle height on my first outing and everything is spot on. Thank you both for making this purchase a pleasurable experience and for producing such a quality product!
Great communication, flexibility, value, and attention to detail.