The Kinetik 29er is a big brawny trail brawler that features conventional modern geometry and an open planform for whatever trail adventure you have in mind. This is a bike that goes uphill, downhill, airborne, and camping with equal aplomb! Another versatile Binary Bicycles design, the Kinetik is a fresh canvas for your mountain bike artistry.
The Kinetik is constructed from strong titanium tubing with sliding dropouts. It has a threaded bottom bracket, a 44mm straight headtube for adaptability, and plenty of bottle mounts for carrying stuff on the frame rather than your back. It can take a large frame bag and wide tires for bikepacking trips, or mount lighter components for quicker duty. Set it up singlespeed (our preference) and crush the climbs!
This is a bike that does everything well. It’s an attention-getter on the trail and a bike you can be proud to own!
- Construction – Light and beautifully crafted titanium
- Axle Spacing – 12mm x 148mm boost
- Dropouts – Sliding Paragon compatible
- Headtube – 44mm straight
- Bottom Bracket – Threaded 73mm
- Seatpost – 31.6mm; dropper compatible
- Bottle Mounts – Top of downtube, bottom of downtube (seat tube optional on some sizes)
- Wheels/Tires – 29″ (up to 2.6) tires
- Forks – Geometry supports 140mm up to 165mm
- Versatile design works for trail, all-mountain, or bikepacking
Geometry numbers in millimeters. Dimensions are using an unsagged 140mm fork.
Standover measured from midpoint between seat tube and head tube.
Cockpit geometry numbers are representative only, as our frames are custom fit according to rider measurements.
TT Effective Length
Seat Tube Length
Seat Tube Angle
Head Tube Length
Head Tube Angle