The Kinetik 29er is a big brawny trail brawler that features conventional modern geometry and an open planform for whatever trail adventure you have in mind. This is a bike that goes uphill, downhill, airborne, and camping with equal aplomb! Another versatile Binary Bicycles design, the Kinetik is a fresh canvas for your mountain bike artistry.
The Kinetik is constructed from strong titanium tubing with sliding dropouts. It has a threaded bottom bracket, a 44mm straight headtube for adaptability, and plenty of bottle mounts for carrying stuff on the frame rather than your back. It can take a large frame bag and wide tires for bikepacking trips, or mount lighter components for quicker duty. Set it up singlespeed (our preference) and crush the climbs!
This is a bike that does everything well. It’s an attention-getter on the trail and a bike you can be proud to own!
- Construction – Light and beautifully crafted titanium
- Axle Spacing – 12mm x 148mm boost
- Dropouts – Sliding Paragon compatible
- Headtube – 44mm straight
- Bottom Bracket – Threaded 73mm
- Seatpost – 31.6mm; dropper compatible
- Bottle Mounts – Top of downtube, bottom of downtube (seat tube optional on some sizes)
- Wheels/Tires – 29″ (up to 2.6) tires
- Forks – Geometry supports 140mm up to 165mm
- Versatile design works for trail, all-mountain, or bikepacking
Geometry numbers in millimeters. Dimensions are using an unsagged 140mm fork.
Standover measured from midpoint between seat tube and head tube.