Overview & Features
The Chuparosa titanium frame can use 27.5 x 3.0 up to 29 x 2.6 wheels and tires. It’s designed to run 120mm up to 140mm forks and the rear dropout spacing is 148mm boost. The sliding dropouts mean you can run any Paragon-style sliding dropouts. Therefore, it’s easy to adapt to singlespeed or to your axle and hub requirements.
Also, the bottom bracket area has received a lot of attention to make it stiff while the rear triangle maintains that legendary titanium compliance and feel. The stout 44mm downtube is shaped to reduce flex from pedal inputs. As a result, it’s a bike that pedals efficiently, climbs great, and accelerates into a smooth comfortable ride.
The Chuparosa is happy on 29″ tires as a fast trail bike that would give a good account of itself in a cross-country race. But, its sweet spot is on 27.5+ tires with longer travel, running through rocks, roots, and technical singletrack.
Standard Chuparosa Frame Features
- Construction – Light and beautifully crafted titanium
- Frame Finish – Hand-brushed frame with sandblasted logos
- Axle Spacing – 12mm x 148mm boost
- Dropouts – Sliding Paragon style
- Headtube – 44mm straight; tapered fork compatible
- Bottom Bracket – Threaded 73mm BSA
- Cable Routing – External
- Seatpost – 31.6mm; internal dropper compatible
- Bottle Mounts – 3-boss on top of downtube, 3-boss on bottom of downtube
(sizes L and XL – 2-boss on seat post)
- Wheels/Tires – Fits 27.5″ (up to 3.0) tires ~ OR ~ 29″ (up to 2.6) tires
- Forks – Geometry supports 120mm up to 140mm; 44m-51mm offset
- Versatile design works for trail, all-mountain, XC, or bikepacking
Standard Chuparosa Frame Geometry
Geometry numbers in millimeters.
Dimensions are using an unsagged 29er 130mm fork and 29 x 2.6 wheels and tires.
Standover measured from the midpoint between the seat tube and head tube.
Effective Top Tube Length
Seat Tube Length
Seat Tube Angle
Head Tube Length
Head Tube Angle
As always, contact us if you have any questions.
Chuparosa Adventures in SoCal – My Two Schillingsworth
The Chuparosa on the Devil’s Highway – My Two Schillingsworth