Overview & Features
The Havok titanium adventure bike was born to ride fast and long, to keep you comfortable as you fly in the face of the elements. Made for adventure, whatever your adventure is today. For instance, the Havok can run anything from skinny gravel tires to 29 × 3.0 tires so you can set it up for the terrain you’re getting ready to conquer.
The titanium frame dampens washboards and ruts when you’re bombing the gravel. The front triangle is big for your frame bag. Furthermore, triple bottle mounts on the top and bottom of the down tube, and rack and fender mounts allow multiple bikepacking and touring gear options. The Havok adventure bike is 2x compatible and includes dropper post routing. It’s designed for drop bars or your favorite traveling bars. Also, it has sliding dropouts for versatility, and even running singlespeed, if you want to. And, perhaps one of the greatest features is it is suspension corrected for use with a 100mm 29er fork if desired.
The Havok titanium adventure bike can hold its own in a gravel grind, or take all your stuff to a remote campsite. As a result, it’s a true bike friend that will do anything you ask of it.
Standard Havok Frame Features
- Construction – Light and beautifully crafted titanium
- Frame Finish – Hand-brushed frame with sandblasted logos
- Axle Spacing – 12mm x 148mm boost
- Dropouts – Sliding Paragon style
- Headtube – 44mm straight; tapered fork compatible
- Bottom Bracket – Threaded 73mm BSA
- Cable Routing – External
- Seatpost – 31.6mm; internal dropper compatible
- Bottle Mounts – 3-boss on top of downtube, 3-boss on bottom of downtube
(sizes M, L, and XL – 2-boss on seat post)
- Rack mounts and fender mounts
- 2x front derailleur compatible
- Wheels/Tires – Fits 29+ (up to 3.0) tires
- Forks – Geometry supports rigid (~485mm axle to crown) or 100mm 29er (~508mm axle to crown) suspension corrected
- Versatile design works for gravel, singletrack, all-road, or bikepacking
Standard Havok Frame Geometry
Geometry numbers in millimeters.
Dimensions are using a 485mm axle to crown rigid fork.
Standover measured from the midpoint between the seat tube and head tube.
Effective Top Tube Length
Seat Tube Length
Seat Tube Angle
Head Tube Length
Head Tube Angle
As always, contact us if you have any questions.