The Kinetik is a big brawny trail brawler that features conventional modern geometry and an open planform for whatever trail adventure you have in mind. This is a bike that goes uphill, downhill, airborne, and camping with equal aplomb! Another versatile Binary Bicycles design, the Kinetik is a fresh canvas for your mountain bike artistry.
Constructed from strong titanium tubing with sliding dropouts, threaded bottom bracket, 44mm straight headtube for versatility, and plenty of bottle mounts for hanging stuff on. It can take a large frame bag and wide tires for bikepacking trips, or mount lighter components for quicker duty. Set it up singlespeed (our preference) and crush the climbs.
This is another versatile bike that does everything well. It’s an attention-getter on the trail and a bike you can be proud to own!
- Construction – Light and beautifully crafted titanium
- Axle Spacing – 12mm x 148mm boost
- Dropouts – Sliding Paragon compatible
- Headtube – 44mm straight
- Bottom Bracket – Threaded 73mm
- Seatpost – 31.6mm; dropper compatible
- Bottle Mounts – Top of downtube, bottom of downtube (seat tube optional on some sizes)
- Wheels/Tires – 29″ (up to 2.6) tires
- Forks – Geometry supports 140mm up to 165mm
- Versatile design works for trail, all-mountain, or bikepacking
NEED MORE OPTIONS? Does your unique riding style or environment require something a little different from our standard frame features in order to optimize your shredding experience? Contact us to discuss how we can help provide the characteristics you need!
► Geometry numbers in millimeters
► Dimensions are using an unsagged 140mm fork
► Standover measured from midpoint between seat tube and head tube
|Recommended Rider height|
|Toptube Effective Length||568||590||606||637|
|Seat Tube Length||420||470||508||535|
|Seat Tube Angle||73||73||73||73|
|Head Tube Length||110||120||130||145|
|Head Tube Angle||67||67||67||67|