Overview & Features
The SSP titanium mtb frame is our most singlespeed friendly design. Firstly, it has a bit lower bottom bracket for a better posture when out of the saddle. Secondly, the front end feels particularly planted with the 68-degree headtube and 100mm fork combo. Finally, the long seatstays add smooth compliance to the ride without undue flex. Agility with Stability (TM) is the hallmark of the SSP. Oh and, what does ‘SSP’ stand for? Sit, Stand, Push ~ the three ‘gears’ available to you on a singlespeed!
This well-balanced beauty features Paragon-compatible sliding dropouts, along with 12mm x 148mm boost rear spacing, 100 – 120mm fork compatibility, and a threaded 73mm BSA bottom bracket.
The SSP titanium mtb frame builds up light with its sculpted titanium tubes. That is to say, sub-20lb weights would be easily achievable with a rigid fork and light components. It can easily hold its own in a XC race, SS or geared. Likewise, it can bikepack with room for a generous frame bag and multiple bottle mounts. It’s a veteran of the Arizona Trail and endurance MTB races. Most of all, it’s fun, fast, stable, and very versatile!
Standard SSP Titanium MTB Frame Features
- Construction – Light and beautifully crafted titanium
- Frame Finish – Hand-brushed frame with sandblasted logos
- Axle Spacing – 12mm x 148mm boost
- Dropouts – Sliding Paragon style
- Headtube – 44mm straight; tapered fork compatible
- Bottom Bracket – Threaded 73mm BSA
- Cable Routing – External
- Seatpost – 31.6mm; internal dropper compatible
- Bottle Mounts – 3-boss on top of downtube, 3-boss on bottom of downtube
(sizes L and XL – 2-boss on seat post)
- Wheels/Tires – 29″ (up to 2.6) tires
- Forks – Geometry supports 100mm up to 120mm; 44mm – 51mm offset
- Versatile design works for trail, XC, or bikepacking
Standard SSP Frame Geometry
Geometry numbers in millimeters.
Dimensions are using an unsagged 29er 100mm fork and 29 x 2.6 wheels and tires.
Standover measured from midpoint between the seat tube and head tube.
TT Effective Length
Seat Tube Length
Seat Tube Angle
Head Tube Length
Head Tube Angle
Need More Options?
Do you feel like your bike never quite fits you right and you have to adapt with various cockpit components? Does your unique riding style or environment require something a little different from our standard frame features in order to optimize your shredding experience? Then, check out our custom frame sizing and options!
As always, contact us if you have any questions.