It’s said that singlespeeds actually have three speeds: sitting, standing, and pushing. So, here’s the SSP – Sit Stand Push – a dedicated singlespeed design (oh, you can put gears on if you want; we’ll let you slide this time). The SSP features Paragon-compatible sliding dropouts, 135/142mm axle compatibility, 100/120mm fork compatibility, and a threaded bottom bracket.
The SSP has a bit lower bottom bracket for a better posture when out of the saddle. The front end feels particularly planted with the 68-degree headtube and 100mm fork combo. The long seatstays add a smooth compliance to the ride without undue flex. Agility with Stability (TM) is the hallmark of the SSP.
The SSP builds up light with its sculpted titanium tubes. It can easily hold its own in an XC race, SS or geared. Sub-20lb weights would be easily achievable with a rigid fork and light components. It can bikepack, too, with room for a generous frame bag and multiple bottle mounts. It’s a veteran of the Arizona Trail and endurance MTB races. Most of all, it’s a fun, fast, stable, versatile singlespeed.
* Photos by Deana Kelley
- Singlespeed specific design
- Construction – Light and beautifully crafted titanium
- Axle Spacing – 135mm QR ~or~ 12mm x 142mm
- Dropouts – Sliding Paragon compatible
- Headtube – 44mm straight
- Bottom Bracket – Threaded 73mm
- Bottle Mounts – Top of downtube, bottom of downtube (seat tube optional on some sizes)
- Wheels/Tires – 29″ (up to 2.4) tires
- Forks – Geometry supports 100mm up to 120mm
- Cable guides for rear derailleur, if desired
- Versatile design works for trail, XC, or bikepacking
NEED MORE OPTIONS? Does your unique riding style or environment require something a little different from our standard frame features in order to optimize your shredding experience? Contact us to discuss how we can help provide the characteristics you need!
► Geometry numbers in millimeters
► Dimensions are using an unsagged 100mm fork
► Standover measured from midpoint between seat tube and head tube
|Recommended Rider height|
|Toptube Effective Length||603||614||638||656|
|Seat Tube Length||425||460||508||560|
|Seat Tube Angle||74||74||74||74|
|Head Tube Length||110||110||120||130|
|Head Tube Angle||68||68||68||68|