The SuperB xc275 is a light, fast cross country race bike executed in titanium. Built with a minimalist design and with weight in mind, the 27.5″ wheel size optimizes acceleration without sacrificing rolling speed. Shorter fork travel and XC geometry maximizes efficiency so every pedal stroke converts to forward motion.
The xc275 is made for smaller and lighter riders wanting a 27.5 platform. The design can take 27.5 wheels and up to 2.4″ tires. Recommended max rider weight 175 lbs.
- Construction – Light and beautifully crafted titanium
- Axle Spacing – 12mm x 142mm
- Dropouts – Sliding Paragon compatible
- Headtube – Tapered
- Bottom Bracket – Threaded 73mm
- Seatpost – 31.6mm; dropper compatible
- Bottle Mounts – Top of downtube, bottom of downtube
- Wheels/Tires – Fits 27.5 up to 2.4″ tires
- Forks – Geometry supports 100 to 120mm 27.5 specific forks
- Versatile design works for trail or XC
NEED MORE OPTIONS? Does your unique riding style or environment require something a little different from our standard frame features in order to optimize your shredding experience? Contact us to discuss how we can help provide the characteristics you need!
► Geometry numbers in millimeters, angles in degrees
► Dimensions are using an unsagged 100mm 27.5 fork 485mm axle to crown length
► Standover measured from midpoint between seat tube and head tube
|Recommended Rider height|
|Toptube Effective Length||572||590||606||636||655|
|Seat Tube Length||395||415||465||508||535|
|Seat Tube Angle||74||74||74||73.5||73.5|
|Head Tube Length||100||110||110||110||120|
|Head Tube Angle||68||68||68||68||68|