SSP – Sit, Stand, Push
The SSP is our most singlespeed friendly design. It has a bit lower bottom bracket for a better posture when out of the saddle. The front end feels particularly planted with the 68-degree headtube and 100mm fork combo. The long seatstays add a smooth compliance to the ride without undue flex. Agility with Stability (TM) is the hallmark of the SSP.
The SSP also features Paragon-compatible sliding dropouts, 135/142mm axle compatibility*, 100 – 120mm fork compatibility, and a threaded bottom bracket.
The SSP builds up light with its sculpted titanium tubes. It can easily hold its own in a XC race, SS or geared. Sub-20lb weights would be easily achievable with a rigid fork and light components. It can bikepack, too, with room for a generous frame bag and multiple bottle mounts. It’s a veteran of the Arizona Trail and endurance MTB races. Most of all, it’s fun, fast, stable, and very versatile!
- Construction – Light and beautifully crafted titanium
- Axle Spacing – 135mm QR ~or~ 12mm x 142mm
*148mm boost also available (contact us)
- Dropouts – Sliding Paragon compatible
- Headtube – 44mm straight
- Bottom Bracket – Threaded 73mm
- Bottle Mounts – Top of downtube, bottom of downtube (seat tube optional on some sizes)
- Wheels/Tires – 29″ (up to 2.4) tires
- Forks – Geometry supports 100mm up to 120mm
- Cable guides for rear derailleur, if desired
- Versatile design works for trail, XC, or bikepacking
Geometry numbers in millimeters. Dimensions are using an unsagged 100mm fork.
Standover measured from midpoint between seat tube and head tube.