SSP – Sit, Stand, Push
The SSP is our most singlespeed friendly design. It has a bit lower bottom bracket for a better posture when out of the saddle. The front end feels particularly planted with the 68-degree headtube and 100mm fork combo. The long seatstays add a smooth compliance to the ride without undue flex. Agility with Stability (TM) is the hallmark of the SSP.
The SSP also features Paragon-compatible sliding dropouts, 135/142mm axle compatibility*, 100 – 120mm fork compatibility, and a threaded bottom bracket.
The SSP builds up light with its sculpted titanium tubes. It can easily hold its own in a XC race, SS or geared. Sub-20lb weights would be easily achievable with a rigid fork and light components. It can bikepack, too, with room for a generous frame bag and multiple bottle mounts. It’s a veteran of the Arizona Trail and endurance MTB races. Most of all, it’s fun, fast, stable, and very versatile!
- Construction – Light and beautifully crafted titanium
- Axle Spacing – 135mm QR ~or~ 12mm x 142mm
*148mm boost also available (contact us)
- Dropouts – Sliding Paragon style
- Headtube – 44mm straight
- Bottom Bracket – Threaded 73mm
- Bottle Mounts – Top of downtube, bottom of downtube (seat tube optional on some sizes)
- Wheels/Tires – 29″ (up to 2.4) tires
- Forks – Geometry supports 100mm up to 120mm
- Cable guides for rear derailleur, if desired
- Versatile design works for trail, XC, or bikepacking
Geometry numbers in millimeters. Dimensions are using an unsagged 100mm fork.
Standover measured from midpoint between seat tube and head tube.
Cockpit geometry numbers are representative only, as our frames are custom fit according to rider measurements.
TT Effective Length
Seat Tube Length
Seat Tube Angle
Head Tube Length
Head Tube Angle